We have a special place in our heart for non-profit clients because we believe in the principal needs of the organizations we partner with. This is why before the design or funding is achieved, we coach extensively to clarify the vision of the organization, creating a clear purpose for your building. Every dollar has a name and we help our clients create fiscally self sufficient properties.
Our team’s proficiency in design assist efforts advance the project aggressively. Many of our staff have operated in architect offices providing a well rounded approach to Construction Management. Our ongoing analysis of professional building systems allow us to advise the architects to produce maximum value of your budget.
Transparent and fair approach to project delivery…
We provide your organization with:
- Pre-construction Stewardship meetings, engaging the subcontractors to actively detail and specify the project scope
- We facilitate opportunities to involve volunteers or subs who wish to donate
- We share all of the bid results with the client and select the subcontractors together
- We collaborate with Owners to minimize the general requirement costs
- We return the buy-out savings while actually procuring the work
- We manage an Owner contingency and return 100% of funds not utilized
Your organization only pays for exactly what the actual costs turn out to be. You know precisely what the costs are throughout the entire process and you are involved with all the decisions to maintain costs and maximum value for your project.